Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ultimate Motor Inspection and Tuning
- Disassemble and clear motor.
- Deburr pinion and sensor side end plates.
- Inspect end plates for flatness and re-thread all tapped holes.
- Inspect stator windings for discolor.
- Check and record stator resistance and inductance numbers.
- Align end plates to stator can.
- Check rotor for runout deviation.
- Record rotor measurements.
- Record gauss strength and asy. of rotor.
- Adjust sensor board to get lower deviation.
- Shim rotor to put your motor in the right power range per application.
- Record and set-timing with Motolyser.
- Includes clear plastic motor tube for storage and all recorded data in PDF form.